At PREP Physical Therapy, we take our patients’ health and safety very seriously. You may have some growing concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and the good news is that our clinic is considered a LOW RISK of exposure! Our practice is taking the following steps to address patient and staff safety during the Coronavirus outbreak:
- We are screening new patients on the phone and existing patients as they enter the clinic.
- We have placed signs in the office reminding people to wash hands and not touch their face with unwashed hands.
- We already maintain a clean environment, but we have increased our cleaning frequency to take extra precautions. We will sanitize equipment and surfaces patients contact throughout the day.
- We wash hands before and after contact with any patient.
- We have reviewed and updated our Safety and Health policies and practices with guidance from the CDC, OSHA, and our local health departments.
- We are telling our sick patients and staff members to stay home and any staff members who are ill will be sent home.